Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Overlap between academic years is here again

M363 exam preparation is draining my forces but I'm happy with my revision progress, the exam will be on 12 October.

M263 will officially start on 29 September. They opened the module website today and (horror!) M263 cut-off date for the first part of TMA01 is on 15th Oct. I will need to study for my M363 exam at the same time I read the first block of M263.
:-(

Second year this happens to me as last year M257 iCMAs 1 and 2 appeared into scene at the same time I was studying for the exams of M256, M359 and M364.

Does The OU realise this can happen or is this a self-inflicted punishment I have being up to for being so brave to follow a crazy plan to take the years with (almost) even distribution of modules?

After 12 modules I have never asked for an extension in a TMA so I will try to do my best again, instead of breaking that record.